5 Musician Hacks For Growth On IG
Updated: Apr 16
What's going on with ya? Hope all is well with you and your musical journey.
Alright, let's get right to it. This is 5 musician hacks for GROWTH on IG.
1. Use Reels: Reels are a great way to grow. Figure out how to use them for example make tutorials or give advice.
2. Use a CTA (Call To Action): Don't just say something to say it have a call to action your audience would actually respond to.
3. Engage with everyone who engages with your post: Comment back to EVERYONE. This helps engagement and gets you to know your audience.
4. Your post share rate: Check your insights to see which posts are getting the most shares that will tell you what type of posts you should do.
5. Figure out what works and do it over and over: Once you figure out what works do it again and again.
Hope this helped.
Come back to this site's blog for more helpful tips to help music artists and producers like you to GROW your brand.
Check out some FREE beats here
All my LATEST 2021 beat drops